Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Twitter Tuesday (NASCAR Style) Dec. 18


Twitter
Tuesdays
(NASCAR Style)

After a week's delay for my Finals Week at college, Twitter Tuesday is back yet again. Though it's the offseason, don't think there's any shortage of Twitter action from the drivers by any means! So let's see the best tweets of the last two weeks look like in this newest edition of Twitter Tuesday.


Just hangin with my buddy J.R.. Ya know
- (Denny Hamlin) sitting in some choice seats, right by J.R. Smith of the New York Knicks at a Charlotte Bobcats vs. Knicks game.

As promised! I am anxious and thrilled for my opportunity to race for  and  in the #2!
- (Brian Scott, Nationwide driver) after receiving Richard Childress Racing's #2 car for the 2013 Nationwide season. Scott is taking over Elliott Sadler's car, who actually took Scott's car at Joe Gibbs Racing.


I'm in the damn huddle 
- (Michael Waltrip) sitting right by the bench during a Charlotte Bobcats game, not too far off from where Hamlin was sitting a few nights earlier.

How are you feeling about your lions tonight 
- (Matt Kenseth) to Brad Keselowski. Kenseth is a Green Bay Packers fan being from WIsconsin and Keselowski is a Detroit Lions fans being from Michigan. The Packers beat the Lions in that game.


Me &  w/  at the Heisman banquet last night. Congrats Johnny "Football" - well deserved.
- (Jeff Gordon) and his wife Ingrid with Johnny "Football" Manziel of Texas A&M who won college football's biggest player award, the Heisman Trophy. Gordon also won the Heisman's Humanitarian Award a couple of weeks ago for his philanthropy work outside of NASCAR.

Damn you rain! I wanted to keep testing! It’s not everyday you get to hop in and make a few laps in JG’s 24 car.
- (Regan Smith, Nationwide driver) who got to drive Jeff Gordon's car during testing at Charlotte for the new 2013 car before rained washed out the rest of testing.

first beer of the week...yeehaw
- (Kasey Kahne) kickin' off the week right!

I just want to let everyone know that I hate Christmas shopping
- (David Stremme) I'm sure many can relate.

I like a song by Kesha.... In other news I hate myself...
- (Parker Kligerman, Nationwide driver) it's ok man, we all have our guilty pleasures.


Follow me on Twitter for more NASCAR news and info, as well as other random sports commentary: 



No comments:

Post a Comment