Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Twitter Tuesdays (NASCAR Style) Sept. 4


 Twitter
Tuesdays
(NASCAR Style)

Atlanta produced its fair share of odd finishes this weekend and caused some controversy in the Nationwide race which a few drivers weren't shy about speaking out on! The Chase also draws nearer and nearer with only one race to go at Richmond before it commences! Let's see what all the fuss is about in this week's Twitter Tuesday!



This guy ain't scared. Rollin on his golf cart the wrong way down a city street in Detroit.
-@JimmieJohnson (Jimmie Johnson) on people who just don't care in Detroit! (Picture above)

I'm amazed by people who follow me on twitter and then tell me to shut up. #Blocked
-@keselowski (Brad Keselowski) stating that if certain followers on Twitter keep giving him grief, he'll block them from seeing his account. Keselowski is arguably one of the more outspoken drivers on Twitter and sometimes angers people with his comments.

my wife is giving me s#%*£ for not tweeting enough. I think she is actually right.
-@jpmontoya (Juan Pablo Montoya) maybe being bossed around by his wife?

If I had to hide who I am I wouldn't Do twitter.
-@mw55 (Michael Waltrip) with nothing more than a great statement right there.



My 2013 napa toyota
-@MartinTruexJr56 (Martin Truex Jr.) after he signed a new contract with Michael Waltrip Racing and has a brand new looking paint scheme for next year (above).

I got kidnapped and locked in the bathroom and some imposter qualified my car and did an awful job! I'll be back tomorrow we'll get it fixed
-@landoncassill (Landon Cassill) after a less than stellar qualifying run at Atlanta and it might just be me, but I think he's just trying to put the blame on some imaginary person?

Just saw the replay of Tony throwing his helmet. Why is it so fun to watch people get pissed???
-@ClintBowyer (Clint Bowyer) having some fun with Tony Stewart's helmet throw at Matt Kenseth last week at Bristol.

So cool for @tydillon the first one is the hardest way more to come 
-@austindillon3 (Austin Dillon, Nationwide driver) congratulating his brother Ty Dillon on his first Truck Series win ever at Atlanta.

So I got some kinda stomach virus or food poisoning, I'm hoping to be good enough to practice later. #nofun
-@joeylogano (Joey Logano) who got sick and couldn't practice at Atlanta, having Michael McDowell practice the car instead.

@keselowski can say what he wants and maybe @NASCAR didn't throw yellow for water bottle but he knows what he did. Why throw it under green?
-@JeffGordonWeb (Jeff Gordon) on Brad Keselowski throwing his water bottle out of his car under green during the Nationwide race, which might have brought out the caution that allowed Ricky Stenhouse to beat Kevin Harvick who dominated the race. NASCAR ultimately said the caution wasn't for the water bottle, but Harvick was angry at Keselowski after the race.

After watching race on tv last night I can understand every1's confusion. Really holding back on a full off rant on the inaccurate coverage
-@keselowski (Brad Keselowski) with his take on the water bottle incident, blaming bad TV coverage.

My apologies to @RyanNewman39 and @SamHornish for the crash tonight off of 2.
-@JimmieJohnson (Jimmie Johnson) who was involved in a crash at Atlanta with Ryan Newman and Sam Hornish, a crash that severely hurt Newman's Chase chances.



@RCR31JeffBurton...Damn bud, I can't even go to the movie theater without seeing ur ugly mug!!!
-@ClintBowyer (Clint Bowyer) poking some fun at his old teammate, Jeff Burton, after seeing him on his drink at the movies (above).

Nothing better than a little yo gabba gabba to get the day started!#whothinksofthisstuff
-@mattkenseth (Matt Kenseth) watching a strange children's TV show with his daughter apparently this morning.

See what's on the wire next week after the regular season concludes at Richmond!

No comments:

Post a Comment